How explain/demonstrate OS to Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, etc.?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 12 05:32:24 PST 2003

Hi--

How would you explain or demonstrate OST to a Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions or
other service club luncheon meeting?

I have been invited to bring to a local Rotary club word of an OS on the
topic "Doing Something About Senior Healthcare and Well-Being." It will be
an invitation to them to come and take part. I will have 15-20 minutes to
make my presentation.

A couple of weeks ago someone on the list suggested that we can demonstrate
OST by giving people a sample opening, complete with flip chart paper and
markers and having them announce their topics. That intrigues me, a lot.

How else has anyone explained, demonstrated, and invited in a short time
slot?

                              :-Doug. Germann