Last chance: AN INVITATION: THE GLOBAL TIDE OF OST - What is washing up at your beach right now?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Jan 4 03:20:23 PST 2003

Dear friends in Open Space.
After the list of participants (from all over the globe!)you find the
invitation sent out earlier. If you want to participate and have not yet
registered, please let me know as soon as possible. At the latest wendesday.
If you have registered and do not find your name in the list, please let me
know. I hope I didn´t miss anyone! I will send further instructions about a
week before the event.
Warmest regards Thomas Herrmann

CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS
Carls J.P. Vliex
Peter Fall
Holger Scholz
Donna Price
Anne Hiha
Helen Patterson
Julie Smith
Martin Giannini
Justus Lewis
Jo Toepfer
Bernd Weber
Joan Smith
Lisa Heft
Edward C. Ball
Chris Corrigan
Nancy Weatherhead
Peggy Holman
Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald
Chris Weaver
Christine Whitney Sanchez
Larry Peterson
Douglas D. Germann
BJ Peters
Audrey Coward
Alan Stewart
Michael Herman
Emily Reich
---------------------------------------
Welcome to a virtual conference exploring the development of OST around the
globe. (the same invitation (a little better looking, attached)

During OsonOS in Melbourne an issue was raised to use the software
OpenSpace-Online for a virtual follow-up meeting. The theme was worked out
during the session, by Thomas Herrmann (Sweden), Michael Herman (US), Helen
Patterson (NZ), Emily  Reich (US), Anne Hiha (NZ).

We wish to explore: THE GLOBAL TIDE OF OST - WHAT IS WASHING UP AT YOUR
BEACH RIGHT NOW?
What is happening in different places on our globe right now, and where are
we heading? Do you want to join us?

We also would like to try the software developed by Gabriela Ender, Germany.
She is happy to sponsor the conference hence we may all participate without
charge. We have done our best to pick a time that may suit most facilitators
around the globe. We apologize for the inconvenient times for some of us.

A complete book of proceedings is downloadable at the end of the conference,
for those who participate. The information may be shared in other ways as
well.