Request for Proposal

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Feb 28 12:29:49 PST 2003

Hi Birgitt,
I am not sure whether this is just a theoretical discussion or
whether it also has a bearing on our actual practice. Still, here is
my two cents worth:
I have deep respect for the space (and the time) that I am priviliged
to hold (there has been lots of speculation of what "holding" means
even though we sort of seem to know what it means). That includes my
notion that space and time are there and I have nothing to do with
creating space and time.
In case the word "allow" has the connotation of "giving permission",
it would not fit my way of looking at it.
Transformation happens fairly independent of the will of the people
or the will of an organisation.
I have not experienced people or organisations "will" transformation
as little as I have seen people or organisations doing grief work.
What I have seen is people and organisations navigate in
transformation and that grief works.
So my way of putting it would be
"I believe I can attempt to hold time and space for people to
navigate transformation"
hugs
mmp

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:52:36 -0500, Birgitt Williams wrote:

>I believe we can create and hold the space to allow transformation to happen
>if that is the will of the people and the organization.
>
>Birgitt

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.