Toxin handler website

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 25 07:48:07 PST 2003

Michael and Chris,
thank you for letting us know of this book. I am eager to read it. Thanks to
Chris, I too had the privilege of meeting Peter Frost, Chris' gentle and
kind and compassionate father-in-law. I was very much impressed by the gifts
that he offers to us all and have incorporated his teachings about "the
toxic handler" into our foundational workshops on 'organizational health and
balance' and 'individual health and balance for leaders and facilitators'.
In every organization I have been in contact with, there are "toxic
handlers" who end up paying a high price with their own health and well
being. OST facilitator's can learn from this teaching, to take care not to
fall into this trap themselves.

Blessings,
Birgitt