Toxin handler website

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Feb 24 20:40:45 PST 2003

i've read a good bit of the book already.  i'd like to think that
compassion is the thing we will learn from our practices.  and the
practices described in the book are easily aligned with what we know about
opening space.  i find it really heartening that such a book can spring
from the business schools at univ of british columbia, university of
michigan and harvard university.

disclaimer:  chris took me to meet peter while i was out west in
december.

Chris Corrigan wrote:

> Peter Frost's new book is out.  It's called Toxic Emotions At Work, and
> it's a great read about how to bring the practice of compassion into the
> workplace.
>
> To compliment it, there is a fresh new website live at
> http://www.toxinhandler.com with much there all ready including a quote
> from our own Birgitt Williams, on the Mission page.
>
> Disclaimer:  Peter is my father-in-law, but don't let that stop you...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris
>
> ---
> CHRIS CORRIGAN