Already-thereness, Empowerment and Such (this is a really long reply...omigod it's a thesis)

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 06:45:26 PST 2003

Hi everybody again,

The problem with quantum theory, dark matter...
when applied to other 'facts' ;-) better: contexts
e.g. of live, communication or even sprit:

We have to look very closely where we use it as metaphor
as heuristic instrument to get new and creative points of view
on what we discuss
insofar physics is a great resource of metaphors

But we have to see, that a metapher is a map
and not allways the right one
for correct orientation

With regard to 'Self-Organization' we seem to be happy
I also came to the point to believe (for the time being)
that it is a foundamental principle:

* for dead matter (physics)
* for living and feeling matter (biology)
* for thinking, reflecting, sharing...matter (psycho/socio...)
* for spirits, ghosts and gods?
In that last point I am with Artur
when I am in my everyday critical reflective mood/trance
(like now and here) probably because of my training as physicist,
but seem to be with Harrison, Chris...
when I am in meditation, or having my rattle-voyages
and so getting into spriritual trance

But let's be careful with lots of other metaphers
when we start killing them as metaphors
by taking them as 'givens'
forgetting that they are 'facts'
facts of exportation-importation processes
created by seperating the inseparable
which is:
the precise meaning and use of words IN their contexts

Bernd