What's the best link/website?

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 06:41:25 PST 2003

Hi Lisa,

I am actually working on that
But it is frustrating: your criteria "not be the site of one consultant who owns the information" is a tough one.
I mainly found such ones, and they usually are not usefull, they want to sell their knowledge and often do not even give useful basic information on the method seperated from the enterprise's propaganda.

I send you an intermediate result in form of a doc file
a synopsis containing for each method:

number
acronym
title
link
creator
year
sometimes: number of methodological neighbourhood

Bernd