Empowerment and other matters ( reply from birgitt)

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 23 17:48:31 PST 2003

Hello Shay,
Retention of memory is essential to build "wisdom files". A wisdom file is
created every time we have an experience so that the next time we make a
choice, we can do so with more of who we are when from that "present"
position, we have the benefit of the past wisdom files so that as we go, we
can make more and more choices for ourselves that are life enhancing. There
are many types of memory.

I also believe that we share collective memory based on the collective
wisdom files and that when we learn how to tap into the collective
consciousness, we work with our personal power and potential as the
individual and as the individual who is part of the collective.

In OST, I believe we are calling forth personal power in the form of these
"wisdom files" when we assure the group that the wisdom is in the room. From
my perspective of us as metaphysical multi-dimensional beings, I think it is
limiting to say the wisdom is in the room. I think it would be more accurate
to say those in the room have and can access the wisdom that is needed.

Thanks for asking, Shay,
Birgitt