A request

Avner Haramati avnerh at inter.net.il
Sat Feb 22 10:31:44 PST 2003

  At February 22, 2003 5:05 PM Harrison wrote
    So how about using as a board something mobile -- like busses?

    Well, 3 weeks ago (Tova and I) used the side of a bus in a space we opened in the corner of a large square ( a round one) in the center of Tel Aviv. The participants were poor peole who protest against the growing gaps between poor and rich by living there in the open illegally, and supporters. The space was organized in no time and was quit chaotic but produced.

    Avner Haramati