Going deeper, taking deeper

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 20 19:27:46 PST 2003

Michael--

I wondered about using those words, going and taking, but I was tired and
unable to think of others at the time, so whatever words show up are the
right words.... <grin>

Still, I have seen you a couple of times, and you seem to have a way of
engendering or shaping the awareness of which you speak, in others. What is
it, how do you do it, what do you tell yourself? What questions should I be
asking?

I am struck that you have described a process of respiration....

                              :-Doug. Germann