opening space...empowerment and motivation

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Feb 19 13:30:53 PST 2003

corrigan said:

eeds, I ask the two immortal questions introduced to me by
Michael Herman:
“What do you really want to do?” and “Fine, why don’t you
take care of it?”

time to re-read the user's guide, chris... i talk about this
a lot, but it comes from my initial reading and notetaking
in advance of my first openings.  it really is all there in
the users guide.

see: 'on the road' chapter of first edition, 'empowering the
people' section.  must be there in the 2d edition, too.  ho
ho hho!

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates