RE: FW: כנס מדעי של בסוד שיח

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Feb 19 04:46:54 PST 2003

Dear Bernd and Brigitt and Doris,

Thank you very much for offering you support and attention. in a week or so
I hope to have an real invitation and I will forward it to you so you can
send it to those you may find fit. This is quit a loaded time both for
promoting dialogue in Israel and for promoting coming here for conference :)
so thanks for all your support
Tova

Tova Averbuch
34 Rabinovitz st