RE: כנס מדעי של בסוד שיח

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 14 11:49:39 PST 2003

Dear Tova,
thank you for the announcement about the conference. I hope very much that
you and Avner will make the choice (with other colleagues from Israel) to
present about Open Space Technology as an incredible method for conflict to
be worked with creatively in a way that moves people forward to a better
future.

What do you need, if anything, from the rest of us, to support you in
sending in a proposal? I am far away from you geographically but in our
heart to heart way, I want to support you in having the courage to hope for
a better future. Please let us know what we can do.

Blessings, love and light to you,
Birgitt