Already-thereness, Empowerment and Such

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 17 19:36:53 PST 2003

Harrison--

What comes to my mind reading your report on self-organizing systems and
order for free and gravity, is the little thing we have been reading about
the last week or so.

Something called Dark Energy. It is said to make up 73% of the universe and
is the force that is causing the universe to expand at an increasing rate.
It is apparently a bit more than anti-gravity, although scientists
generally say they don't understand it.

Now I wonder is there an Open Space equivalent of this Dark Energy? How
could we embrace this relatively new finding of modern science?

                              :-Doug. Germann