Short OS on Diversity with university students

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 10 16:58:31 PST 2003

Esther - it was the right time exactly.  And it opened up new thinking
and possibilities of future open space events - it may have even started
a tradition of convening in Open Space, eh?  They were lucky to find you
in their journey and I think that you and they will travel along well
together.

<But as you know very well, Lisa, you have to start where the client is,
not where you want them to be.?

I agree.  Where they are is exactly the right place - they found you,
didn't they?

Warmly,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t