Half day intro and small group Training

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 10 13:58:25 PST 2003

Sharon --

This sounds excellent!  Like Brendan, you are combining the energy of
newly interested folks with that of a practice community.  Sounds like
the way to go.

I am inviting small organizations to apply for having a day's retreat in
Open Space *during* my next learning workshop - to give the workshop
learners a real experience and to give some small organization a very
low cost consulting and retreat day.  That's one approach - I also have
people interested in the process but not the workshop come for that full
day in Open Space just to see what it's all like.

I like this combination thing...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator