Education Systems Query

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sun Feb 9 09:49:41 PST 2003

Hi Brendan -- you need to talk to Gabriela Ender for her open space on-line
software!  You can reach her at Gabriela Ender
[gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com]

We did a virtual meeting a few weeks ago that was amazing!  I've done a lot
of work in Atlantic Canada in the education system and even taught classes
in open space at the university level!

You're on a roll, Brendan, keep it up!

Judith Richardson
Pono Consultants International