Priorization in short time

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Feb 26 10:26:52 PST 2003

Dear friends in Open Space
I have an upcoming Open Space conference with 250 persons for a not full day
(8.30-15.00). I am working with management to get another day further down
the line to continue but that might not succeed. I don´t want to spend much
time on convergence if we only get this day. The theme is to be worked out
in a premeeting with the 20 or so managers, next week. I suspect that they
want quite some space in the theme why I hope to get more time.

I am thinking of trying to schedule two 1,15 hours timeslots and one
one-hour timeslot for sessions. We will need an hour for lunch and I hope we
can make the introduction and agendasetting in 45 mts. That leaves 1,15
hours for closing. Has anyone a suggestion for some kind of priorization
that is really fast, just to get a picture on what the hot topics are right
now. Sometimes, in one day OST´s I do this only out of the names of the
topics, without giving the chance to read. I would like to give everyone a
chance to talk in the closing so how will we manage that?
Any suggestions appreciated
Best regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com

Open Space Consulting bistår dig som vill
skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation.

Det gör vi genom att:
* Erbjuda diagnoser för organisatorisk hälsa och balans.
* Ge stöd i förändrings- och utvecklingsprocesser.
* Handleda kreativa möten och konferenser.
* Utbilda mötes- och processhandledare.

"Inspirerade medarbetare, det skulle väl smaka?
 Tänk - kaffepausens energi ständigt spraka!"