Russian language

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Dec 23 04:33:26 PST 2003

Dear Tova,
its perfectly alright, I am sure, to call it a miracle.
I just call it plain old open space.
I would love to read a few lines on the os in Arad.

If you go to my website, click on "open space" and then click on
"Veranstaltungen" in the menue and then go to Nr.100 you will see
three pictures, click on the middle one (it shows Anna Goshinskaya
kneeling on the floor writing posters with several kids that came to
the event)...that will give you a whole bunch of pictures, including
posters in Russian from an open space on urban development in
Oranienburg (north of Berlin) where a lot of Russians are living.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp