City council and civil conversation

Gabriel Shirley gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Wed Dec 17 15:44:34 PST 2003

Hi Florian,

It's been a long time since OSonOS Vancouver!

I just forwarded this post of yours to Robert Gilman, a local (Langley,
WA, US) friend and (hopefully) soon-to-be city council member who is
interested in doing community-wide open space as part of an ongoing
civil infrastructure. I am helping him to develop a prototype online
environment to help support the process with a design team of about 40
citizens who want to help facilitate a community vision of the future
of our town.

Thought others on the list might be interested to hear that this thread
continues on this side of the big pond as well.

Take care,

Gabriel

Gabriel Shirley - gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Founder and Partner