Poet Laureate

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Wed Dec 17 12:06:29 PST 2003

Am 14.12.2003 1:53 Uhr schrieb "Ralph Copleman" unter
<rcopleman at COMCAST.NET>:

> In honor of this moment,  I have re-written the 23rd psalm, and have chosen
> to share it with all here.  ... I'm in a > partying mood..... I offer no
> apologies.

... my sharpie,

> P.S. For our non-American friends, Dearborn is a city in the state of
> Michigan, USA

dear ralph,
for me as a non-american friend
there remains nothing to ask and nothing to add to
your version of psalm 23.
the only questions let me ask you about the spicies
which led you into that partying mood ??
was it laurel ?? I`ll have to try.
I`ve just got some.

florian

florian fischer