AW: An opportunity for Civil Conversation

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Fri Dec 12 15:05:49 PST 2003

Alexander, I've had one idea in this respect in the past regarding the lot
of time people need in politics for speaking, as their speaking always
serves many purposes, not only the issue to be debated. If they all took a
talking stick and had been introduced to its properties, were given full
attention from everybody else and would learn to speak from the heart,
leaving the ego out, then solutions would also be found much faster and more
efficiently than today. This procedure could even be introduced into
existing systems if the parties were willing to give it a try.

Keep us posted - Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel