intro & question-visioning during opening of OS?

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 10 10:23:11 PST 2003

Hello, all -

Jennifer, you asked about
>... "visioning" meditation exercise as part of the opening of an Open
Space?<

I always want to get people right to work - that's what they've gathered
for in the Open Space event.  So I feel that any visioning or other
opening or grounding activities I do are 1) duplicating what happens in
the opening of Open Space so not needed and 2) taking more time when
people new to the method are wondering what the heck this all is  - best
to get them right into it.

I find that folks who come are *full* of visions and ideas and passions
and so on - that's who you've invited...

My dos centavos,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator