AW: my family (mother list)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 20:08:34 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/9/03 2:00:13 PM, c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch writes:

<< The European Open Space conferences have accompanied me from 1989 to 1997,

“coincidentally” during a period of precisely such a process of dealing with

early injuries and unclear borders. It was a fascinating and very healsome

journey, and I also appreciated my therapists’ help along the way very much.

During the same period, I also learned that every soul has its guardian, who

lets in as much as can be dealt with at the moment, not more. This helped me

to respect what looked like limitations in close persons as a healthy way of

protecting their relative well-being or sanity.

Thanks, Catherine, for sharing your experience and insights!  That will help
me remember to be accepting and patient with those who may be slow or shy
about participating.  I try to remember "Whatever happens . . ."  and sometimes I
succeed.

Joelle Everett