outcomes and one-off OSTs and OSLIST... and mother list

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Dec 8 09:28:52 PST 2003

look out everyone, it's another portuguese holiday and artur
is on the loose and online!  <grin>  hello artur, here is
the link to a preview page, from where the whole can  be
downloaded.  having spent a good chunk of time weaving all
that together, i wouldn't wish the same on anyone!  but i
still like how the non-guide turned out.

http://www.globalchicago.net/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTech/UsersNonGuide

mherman

Artur Ferreira da Silva wrote:
> Friends
>
> I don't have the time these days to read all the posts and much less to
> write in English. But today is holliday in Portugal and I red all the posts
> from this thread and the interconnect "mother list" and I was ver
> impressed. And for some reason, like Michael Herman, I made a connection
> with the period where we co-created the user's non guide (btw, Michael, can
> you please resend me the link to the PDF). Maybe someone can make some sort
> of compilation like Michael and Chris made that time?
>
> Warm regards to all
>
> Artur

> Visit:

Michael Herman