outcomes and one-off OSTs and OSLIST... and mother list

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Mon Dec 8 09:10:41 PST 2003

Friends

I don't have the time these days to read all the posts and much less to
write in English. But today is holliday in Portugal and I red all the posts
from this thread and the interconnect "mother list" and I was ver
impressed. And for some reason, like Michael Herman, I made a connection
with the period where we co-created the user's non guide (btw, Michael, can
you please resend me the link to the PDF). Maybe someone can make some sort
of compilation like Michael and Chris made that time?

Warm regards to all

Artur