mother list

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Sat Dec 6 12:58:50 PST 2003

mother list----- Original Message -----
From: Judi Richardson
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 2:52 AM
Subject: Re: mother list

And every good baker knows that bread needs to be both "stretched" and "rolled", "stretched" and "rolled"!!!

G'day All

In my experience being stretched and rolled is integral to the daily life of a professional facilitator.

A response is to initiate these, for:

If you don't
Stretch
You don't know where the edge