Measurement and stuff

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Thu Dec 4 14:08:15 PST 2003

I do think that a two day meeting process can make a difference,
sometimes a substantial difference.  I think that OST makes a different
"difference" that some other approaches -- one that relates to changes
in consciousness and story at least for awhile (as we have been
discussing on the list).  I think there are more differences than that.

I also believe in the "flow" of any organization there are many other
things that make a difference as well.

I also think there is growing "evidence" as to what needs to happen pre
and post OST events to make that difference stronger.  Discovering that
evidence and how to state it and find more of it is part of what the
collaborative research event was about.  This is different than
quantitative measures, but it does include some.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada