Kathie Dannemiller's passing

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Dec 30 13:41:23 PST 2003

I know many on this list were touched by Kathie Dannemiller so thought you might want to know about her passing on Dec. 26.

I was touched by Kathie's generosity.  When making my first tentative steps to doing The Change Handbook, I called Kathie.  She'd never met me, heard of me or knew anything about me.  When I described the project, she said yes.  No questions of clarification, no conditions, just yes, count me in.  She never failed to inspire me with her great and generous spirit.

Here is Kathie's obituary from the AnnArbor News...

http://www.legacy.com/annarbor/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1739065

Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company