At the stadium today, I witnessed a world record...

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 06:17:21 PST 2003

2014:  At the stadium today, I witnessed a world record.

I had a feeling that something special was coming up when stand Y -
where youth congregates - came up with the loudest open roar I'd ever
heard. Above the field, where the news screens are, details of the
project ideas that the youths had spaced flashed up. Then an odd thing
happened, in stand S where the seniors had been conversing in small
circles, everyone flowed back into a big circle. Two minutes later we
enjoyed the loudest roar I'd ever heard from seniors. The newsflash went
up; they had worked out how to make the youth's project even better.
Then all circles started gravitating - not to be left out in stand T the
top people were next to roar; they had always wanted to govern in ways
that would facilitate such a project so the news-screens informed us.

Due to a lapse of future memory I have but one new year's quiz for you.
What was the youth's project idea that set the world's record on track?

If you've an answer RSVP wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk ,
Chris Macrae, London & DC, www.valuetrue.com
And do feel free to link this message wherever open minds may be)
Happy 2004

( Personal vote for site of the year 2003 :
www.practiceofpeace.com & www.collapsingworld.org  )