Four way translation of open space: here:doing

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Dec 28 11:56:17 PST 2003

Dear Dominique,
although questions are much more productive than answers I just cant
resist answering your question.
Here goes:
1.Facilitate open space events
2.Start wherever you find an opportunity

Have a wonderful 2004
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: in case you are looking for os-facilitators to work and cooperate
with who understand their work very specifically in the European
Context with a focus on youth, 40 of those were trained to be
os-facilitators last May in a training with people from 13 European
countries. I dont know why but no one was there from France which is
puzzling when you consider that France is one of the main promotors
of Europe. A whole bunch of those newly trained are  facilitating
os-events all over Europe.
The contact address is
Katrin Zirkel  at
zirkel at ejbweimar.de

>As a European myself, I can't wait to see the people make Europe
>themselves. Wouldn't it be good not to depend on some dignitaries and
>other deciders to make things happen in an open way? Question is: how to
>do it and where to start?
>Best of luck in your efforts and keep us posted!
>
>Dominique Proudhon
>Dampierre
>38470 Notre Dame de l'Osier
>France
>04 76 36 71 34
>06 78 91 48 77

Noch 4 Plätze zu vergeben zur 3. Lernwerkstatt für open space-BegleiterInnen vom 25. bis 28. Januar 2004 in Vlotho. Jetzt anmelden   www.michaelmpannwitz.de/o_lernwerkstatt2004.htm

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de