new or now

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Sun Dec 7 04:43:35 PST 2003

florian wrote:

in my practice of facilitating change  I try to avoid intention in favor of
extension,
I try to avoid moving ahead in favor of staying and listening, I try to slow
down change
in favor of getting aware that change took already place, I try to avoid
looking forward...

florian,

that reminds me of a story Bhagwan was telling:

A master was walking with  his disciples, when he dropped his handkerchief.
He said to his disciple: Try to lift it up! The disciple was eager to come
forward and lifted it up. The master dropped it again saying: try to lift it
up! A second time the disciple bowed and lifted it up. The master dropped it
a third time, and both looked at each other smiling.

reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmueller & Dr.Stifel

Munich Germany