OSonOS in Swenmark

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sun Aug 24 15:35:41 PDT 2003

At 13:36 24-08-2003 +0200, Thomas Herrmann wrote:
>Dear friends in Open Space
>OSonOS in Swenmark is going on well. Issues have been posted and proceedings
>have and are being written. The OSonOS online café is also busy. You are
>most welcome to join in at
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OSonOSinSwenMark

I would like to reinforce Thomas' message.

I have been in some online Conferences and  tried to follow online some
real Conferences that had also an online component. I always had very bad
feelings.

This is the first time that I can feel what's happening there and even
"participate"!!!

As it is very easy, please don't fell WIKI'd out.

You can just browse there as in any other site. If you go there often you
can see things happening (being added, I mean).

And if you want to intervene in any page, just click on "Edit tex of this
page" (bottom left), write your comment in the appropriate place, and then
click in the "Save" button (also close to the left bottom). And that's it!

See you there

Artur