Do we open space or...

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 20 20:19:46 PDT 2003

Birgitt--

Neat!

A few questions:

1. Do you tell people explicitly you are talking about "Divinity?"
Especially prospective "clients?"

2. You said: "mankind has so long turned away and not realized the great
gift that we can all make use of." Yet I wonder about that and I cannot
very well put words to my wondering. Is this gift purely potential? Or does
it actualize someplace?

In other words, it is probably an assumed truth in OST circles that in each
group are all the answers and questions that group needs--there is no need
for an outside expert to come in and solve their problems for them. From
this perhaps our "Whatever happens..." derives. If we then say that the
Divine gift has been given to all humans, how can we say that some people
have accepted the gift and others have turned away? Even if they turn away,
is not the gift there? Somewhere in the Old Testament, maybe Isaiah, there
is something to the effect that "my words do not return to me empty." If
the gift is given, it comes back in some form.

The logical answer is your words, "when we work with it intentionally."
Still, I can't help but think that no matter how loudly the 5 year old
rejects the parent, the parent still loves the child, still makes the gift.
Agree?

Thanks, Birgitt!

                              :-Doug.