Do we open space or...

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 20 11:43:01 PDT 2003

Doug,
For me, when I facilitate the "opening of space" I provide a context for the
focusing of Divine energy flow. I believe that Divine energy surrounds us
but that as free will beings we can work with it or we can turn away from
it. For now, in our evolution, we still need to intentionally and
consciously ask for the focusing of it for our use. I believe that this is
needed because mankind has so long turned away and not realized the great
gift that we can all make use of. So...the energy is there if we simply
remind people the space is open. The energy is intensified when we work with
it intentionally.

For me, Open Space is not empty space. It is full of Divine energy. As
individuals, we can focus this energy, being a beacon of light. And we can
do this in assisting groups of people when we have the privilege of "opening
space" for them.

And even better is when the group as a whole intentionally and consciously
works to focus this energy, amplifying it far more greatly than can be done
by the single facilitator.

Blessings,
Birgitt