Graphic recorder in Open Space

Eddie Palmer eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 11:30:19 PDT 2003

Dear Peggy

Yes, we have used various methods, but not yet a recorder for a whole
event - it's obvious with the way that training in U.K. is moving that soon
this will happen to us, and the greatest number of comments I've received on
our Manual, published this year, has been about the use of other media, i.e.
music, pictures, cartoons.
I'm also using Open Space for a day soon with the senior management of a
Further Education College in Scotland, seriously admonished by the
government inspectorate over a recent Race Relations Tribunal (which they
lost), and this event is meant to spark better communication between them
all.
This sector ( that is, Equal Opportunities, a whole separate training
industry, ) commmonly uses graphic recording for their events

best wishes

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures Ltd
Edinburgh