Fw: [Master Facilitator Journal] Opening Space for Natural Evolution

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 3 15:14:48 PDT 2003

At 01:32 PM 7/30/2003 +0930, AlanAdelaide  wrote:
>G'day All
>
>You may wish to know about this 'ezine' and its current contents.
>
>I have been a subscriber for a few months and have noted several items
>of particular value to me.

Thanks for sharing this Alan. It is a very good summary of OS, I think --
and what I particularly enjoyed is that the author ran on for several pages
-- even quoted me directly on a number of occasions -- and never mentioned
my name. This is what I call being totally present and absolutely
invisible.  Wonderful! With the appearance of stuff like this it is totally
obvious that OS is well beyond being "The Harrison thing". Talk about the
dissolution/damage of professional reputation -- this is the ultimate. It
all disappeared in a grand void -- call it open space. And Thank God for that.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA