Fw: [Master Facilitator Journal] Opening Space for Natural Evolution

Marei Kiele mareikiele at web.de
Sat Aug 2 09:10:28 PDT 2003

Dear Alan,

thank you for this - I just needed an english explanation of open space and liked this one very much.

Greetings,
Marei

OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> schrieb am 30.07.03 06:09:11:

G'day All
You may wish to know about this 'ezine' and its current contents.  I have been a subscriber for a few months and have noted several items of particular value to me.
With love
AlanAdelaide

----- Original Message ----- From: steve at masterfacilitatorjournal.com To: alan.stewart at senet.com.au Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:23 AMSubject: [Master Facilitator Journal] Opening Space for Natural Evolution

Spam-Filter fuer alle - bester Spam-Schutz laut ComputerBild 15-03
WEB.DE FreeMail - Deutschlands beste E-Mail - http://s.web.de/?mc=021120