Looking for Facilatators: Uzbekistan and Austin, TX

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:25:09 PDT 2003

I have been approached about two OST assignments that I likely can not
schedule.

No specific dates have been established yet but here are the sketchy
details:

Austin TX- likely Sept/early Oct
One Day OST in support of documenting stakeholder views as to what must
be considered during the conduct of a water use assessment for
expansion of water supplies to the Austin area.

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Classic 2 1/2 day OST for Civic Education NGOs
This should be a facilatator ALREADY in the Central Asia region as
transport costs will likely be prohibitive for the sponsor.

If you are interested in either of them please reply to me at:
elwinandjoan at yahoo.com

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com