A new member of the list

fremy cesar fremycesar at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:51:31 PDT 2003

Dear Open Space colleagues,

My name is Fremy Cesar, and I am an Open Space
practitioner in Haiti. This is a pleasure for me to
join you in the reflection and
dicussion about OS.

I began my experinces in OS in 2000 with several
grassroots organizations and NGOs. My experiences show
me that OS is a methodology which can help an
organization to become more dynamic and effective. OS
helps to realize big and good meetings. This is a tool
which can help groups and professionals to make
progress in their work. For me, this is a way to
organise and manage one's life in an effective and
simple way.

An organization which is using the OS principles can
have a life more dynamic because it can develop in
chaos. So I see OS as a tools which can prepare
someone, and their organizations to better manage so
that they can be prepared for the future. I believe
that OS will allow me to become more efficient in the
future.

I want to take the this opportunity to thank you for
having developed this methodology.

I will be in Denmark at the OSonOS and look forward to
meeting those of you who will also be there.

Sincerely,

Fremy Cesar
356, Darbonne leogane, Haiti
http://www.eksperyansla.info