I am back!

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Mon Aug 4 08:13:35 PDT 2003

dear all,
it is long time almost remained unconnected. It was really difficult to operate
taj email.
my present technology has permitted to access my tajmail again. I am sorry if
you have sent mail. I will respond most of these email within weeks.
And few days just to catch up the rest of the story.
I was regularly in touch with Ms. Jenet Pinto over the phone.
It will my great pleasure and privilege to invite you all to India on the
occasion of 12th OS Internation conference (what we call OSonOS).
Please accept my whole hearted apology for the inordinate delay in responding
your email. I will respond within days.
With warm regards
Malay
Aurangabad
India

Anytime of day or night, Travel Agents in India and worldwide can make instant reservations for their clients on the Taj web site http://www.tajhotels.com. Apart from reserving all published rates and packages, travel agents can also create and reserve custom itineraries instantly on http://www.tajhotels.com.