Hello

Audrey Coward audreycoward at bellnet.ca
Thu Aug 7 07:43:13 PDT 2003

            Hi Harrison,

                        I enjoyed your posting this morning. I’m back
from a month’s vacation on the east coast. I think I’ve been hardwired
believe doing nothing is sinful. “Get your head out of that book and do
something useful “
                                                “If you are going to do
nothing don’t do it around here”

“
Larry and I met last week and started doing in preparation for
September. I’m so looking forward to it while I struggle to stay in the
moment. My sister and I are going to Denmark .Should be an exciting
trip. Osonos always helps me rearrange the chairs on my deck. I love the
poetry part, the connections new and old, and all the surprises that
come with it. My new e-mail address is audreycoward @bellnet.ca

Audrey

---