Silence is golden

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Apr 27 20:47:47 PDT 2003

Rob--

Thank you for your golden post. It is lovely.

May I break the spell to ask a question for everybody on the oslist?

You reported one participant said:
 << "You know I don't go for this touchy feelly stuff but today has been
 << great".

Just what do people (apparently the world over) see in OST that they
interpret as "touchy-feely?"

Just what does this phrase mean? And why does it have a negative
connotation?

The more I think about this, the more puzzled I become. Perhaps someone can
help....

                              :-Doug. Germann