OS and Health Service - HELP

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 6 06:38:31 PDT 2003

G'day folks

This coming week I am facilitating in my first Open Space Facilitator
'co-learning' (thanks Lisa Heft) workshop - and I've been doing a bit of
extended 'yarning' with registrants as part of the invitation process
(thanks Michael Herman). Two of the participants work in a large (private)
Hospital and Healthcare system and were saying how difficult it is to
engage people in any process that is 'open' without predetermined agendas,
outcomes...

I remember reading somewhere on the list about experiences with Healthcare
systems and 'differences/difficulties' but now can't find the source - any
ideas...??  I'd like to offer some experiences to stimulate the thinking of
the group...

Cheers
Brendan