More on Oral Cultures

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Wed Sep 25 02:40:37 PDT 2002

Gilbert and all,

at the moment and for the next time, I have and will have
difficulties to
follow the discussion, although I am looking forward to continue the

Oral/Visual Culture - Open Space

discussion later on. Just for now: thank you for all the experiences
and ideas you shared.

Bernd
-----
wb-trainconsult at gmx.net 25.09.2002 at 11:35:02 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
1) attached to this e-mail : No file
2) All attached files are mentioned by name in the lines above.Please
do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in RichTextFormat/*.rtf, if possible.
This also facilitates communication between the mac- and ms-world.

----
Bernd Weber
Organization Development Consultant

"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"

C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77

-----
WB-TrainConsult
management- & human resources
training, consulting & development
-----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien, AUSTRIA
fone & fax: +431 596 86 57, cellfone: +43 0662 7667872
-----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>