OS in oral cultures

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Wed Sep 18 11:45:44 PDT 2002

Harrison,

yes I also thought so. Only that we have to undo the modification.
And that is also learning. And that is what I try to do.

I call it Oral Culture, because this is a positive definition by the
specific way of communicating and not deficit orientated as
non-literate. This helps me to remind/not forget that the strength of
these people lies in memory and world construction by story-telling
and thats what I have to build on, if I try to go with the flow.
Thanks for the report info

Bernd

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 18.09.2002 at 20:34:39 (GMT/UT + 02:00)