OS in Thailand?

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Sat Sep 14 05:09:40 PDT 2002

Linda,
as far as I know, some of the collegues from IODA/International
Organization Development Association have experiences with
organizational change efforts and - if I am not mistaken - also with
the OS approach.

Bernd

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 14.09.2002 at 14:07:32 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
No attachments
Bernd Weber
e-mail: weberb at gmx.at
----
C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77
----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien AUSTRIA
fone:  00431 596 86 57, cellfone: +43 0664 7667872
----
Wenn Du meine private elektronische Diskussionsgruppe abonnieren
möchtest,
sende einfach eine E-Mail an berndweber-subscribe at yahoogroups.de
----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>