The magic that happens...

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Sep 6 07:53:28 PDT 2002

Julie, I conduct workshops that center on living in the Heart.  We do much
work similar to mediation during the workshops yet we do it with each other
and I keep bringing the participants back to the heart.  We do it with
exercises that mirror everyday life and allow them to see how to work from
the heart in a variety of circumstances.  This "teaching" has been
invaluable for them in many different venues.

Perhaps teaching mediation in a heart-centered way allows people to have a
rule of thumb to go by - since if it is not coming from the heart (soul) of
the being, it is not coming at all.

Love and blessings,
Toni Sar'h
www.sacredspaceswa.com