might be heresy, but...

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 16:49:39 PDT 2002

Susan--

I've facilitated in Open Space, and I've facilitated in another setting where
the automated audience-response technology was used.

I'm torn between the usefulness of quick answers about where the areas of
agreement are (and the flashy appeal of being able to do this with simple
hardware), and a nagging concern that there is real usefulness to the slower
process of working out agreements face to face and issue by issue.  I wonder
whether the harder and messier process leads to deeper results.

I'd love to hear from others who've used this with Open Space!

Joelle