OST vs OD - real world and contests

Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au
Sun Sep 29 16:44:07 PDT 2002

Harrison
Thanks.    The very notion of a contest of open space against another ......
defeats the  substance of dialogue.

When we are out among the gum trees of Marysville  we will have the opportunity
to experience "reality" in the Australian Country side.  Where reality is NO
North Star, where the night sky is dominated by  the Southern Cross, the Milky
Way and where smooth white barked trees that reach over 70 metres into the sky.
A different reality and an opportunity to see our world through a different
window.

I look forward to the OS on OS meeting in November.

Regards
Rob